Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Teen Book Review - Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger


Ranger's Apprentice: The Royal Ranger by John Flanagan

It has been a couple of years since their last adventure. Cassandra and Horace have had trouble with their daughter, Madelyn. Will has had trouble as well, but with coping with the death of Alyss. Horace and Cassandra have had enough with Madelyn's attitude and make an important decision. Meanwhile, Will is searching for the man who set the inn on fire.

I rate this book a five because it is one of the few series that I have read many, many times. These books always make me laugh and I love the different strategies they use. Also, I love how there are so many books but the villain's traits never repeat. And once you meet all the characters, a lot of them you can relate to and see so natural. Even the goals take a realistic amount of work to achieve.

                                                                       - Juliana M.