Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Teen Book Review - Boy 21

Finley, the main character, loves nothing more in life than basketball and his girlfriend, Erin. When the new rising star, Russ, arrives, he is told to become friends with him to help him fit in. Russ is a nationally ranked and recruited high school basketball player. Finely finds himself torn between letting Russ have his starting position, and playing himself.
I liked this book. Once I started reading, I wanted to read more. Each page needed me to read the next one. Other than that, the book had a strong plot and some nicely executed twists. They only bad thing I could think to say is that he keeps the readers unaware of the biggest problem until the end.
                                                                                         - Chris